Remington R51 Subcompact 9mm Luger Centerfire Pistol with Five 7-Round Magazines
Re-engineered from the ground up and thoroughly tested to deliver ultimate reliability, the Remington R51 gets you on target faster and more intuitively than any other subcompact on the market. Add 25% less muzzle flip and a sleek, ergonomic design, and it’s exactly what you need to shoot your best in worse-case scenarios. Chambered for 9mm Luger with a 7-round magazine capacity.
- Pedersen block design. Dissapates recoil energy for reduced felt recoil.
- Enhanced slide operation. Updated internals ensure superior slide performance and smooth function
- Enhanced slide operation. Updated internals ensure superior slide performance and smooth function.
- Precision-engineered extractor. Built to withstand abuse, extractor precisely engages case rim for sure and forceful extraction and ejection
- Barrel Bushing. Hard chromed barrel bushing for extreme durability
- Snag-free sights. Locking snag-free sights for fast target acquisition
- Finely-tuned recoil spring. Force-balanced for impeccable slide feel and positive closure into battery
- Low bore axis. Significantly less muzzle rise for faster follow-up shots and reduced felt recoil.
- Positive grip safety. Safety without the need to remember to deactivate a safety lever while under stress
- Ambidextrous magazine release. For quick magazine changes with either hand
- Superior trigger. Crisp, single action trigger provides unmatched shootability and enhanced accuracy.
- Optimized grip angle. Reduces felt recoil and points more naturally
- Checkered front grip. For a more secure grip
- Two Semi-Flush 7+1 Round magazines. For concealability and backup firepower
- Manufacturer: Remington
- Model: R51 Subcompact
- Caliber: 9mm+P
- Barrel Length: 3.4″
- Overall Length: 6.68″
- Overall Height: 4.63″
- Finish: Melonite (FNC)
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Average Weight: 22.06 oz.
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 7+1
- Twist Rate: 1:10″